Gobin, that is the stock exhaust for the Roadster.
These will be for sale here soon, if anyone was wanting them.

Thanks, I thinck the horn cover will end up with the same treatment as well.

I like a little chrome.:) Actually I like a lot of chrome.:D

But I blacked out the chrome horn cover just to see what it would look like.
That cover is by far the ugliest thing on an R3. I think the bike rags even bashed it way back when the reviews were done.

Figures...that's why I didn't recognize the exhaust system.
Apparently the Roadsters are fairly hard to get here in Canada.
I talked to my dealer today and they're only getting 1 or 2 for the year.
Also here, they're closer to $19,000.

The horn cover is fine with me, I kind of like it but I would like to tone it down a bit. I thought this was part of the Triumphs logo??

When removed, you see all the wires/horn/bracket.

Oh my, $19,000 for the Roadster, if had that option I would for-go the extra power along with the ABS and buy the R3T. I won't say what I got my R3R for.

It looks like the bearclaw matches really well. I am thinking about powder coating mine gloss black. I think a little gloss black with my flat black roadster would look good. I'm thinking belly pan, bear claw, front fender supports, rear fender trim, and flyscreen brackets all gloss black. I think that would be enough contrast to the flat black. What do you guys think? Too much gloss? Also going to ceramic coat the Jardines to look flat black.

Also, what is a good alternative to the horn cover? I'd think just remove it and all the horn bits too. Then get another horn... or no horn at all since the stock one is just bit better than none at all.

One more thing. I will have my stock Roadster Exhaust for sale in about 3 months. Anyone thing there will be a market for brand new pipes (300 miles), header and all?

Just painted the horn cover, how does it look?? I am thinking of putting some bright white LED's behind the horn cover to shine through the holes.

Was thinking of doing gloss black for the exhaust as well, also the chrome lower fork covers gloss black too.

It matches well for least amout of money spent, I think the night rod v-rod had the two tone flat/gloss black as an option??

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

Markn2147dBlack Barbaque Paint
Guess you have to start cooking
Hot dogs or Hamburgers anyone
Cooking some Harly Daivison's.

Anyone tried to just paint the radiator side covers black? Just wondering if I can save some coin rather than replacing them with colored ones.

rac

Back