bryon540

.060 Over
IMG_1163.jpg

Just installed a set of joker drop mirrors, signal minder, air horn, power port and a Digital GuardDwag keyless ignition.

I also turned the headlight running lights into (yellow LED's) turn signals.

Thanks, Well….this is going to sound cheesy,

I used BBQ black paint, used a good quality paint sponge to brush on. Did this on the head light trim ring, rear brake reservoir cover, and the exhaust heat shield bolts heads and the radiator bolt heads as well, have had several + complements.

I'm not looking to spend money on powder coating. I might powder coat the HWY bars flat black or do the BBQ paint thing.
IMG_1167.jpg

Great looking bike!
I really like the flat black treatment, which is a real favorite
with a lot of exotic car owners up here in Vancouver.
By the way, what exhaust system have you got on your bike?
Looks nice and 'beefy'! How does it sound?

"Well….this is going to sound cheesy,I used BBQ black paint, "

Cheesy, NO. Hot yes! Looks great! ;)

By the way, what exhaust system have you got on your bike?
Looks nice and 'beefy'! How does it sound?
Dude, thats a Roadster ... I'm sure the exhaust is stock since TOR's aren't out yet for it. For $14K you can buy that same exhaust for yours. LOL :D

Thanks, Well….this is going to sound cheesy,

I used BBQ black paint, used a good quality paint sponge to brush on. Did this on the head light trim ring, rear brake reservoir cover, and the exhaust heat shield bolts heads and the radiator bolt heads as well, have had several + complements.

I'm not looking to spend money on powder coating. I might powder coat the HWY bars flat black or do the BBQ paint thing.
IMG_1167.jpg
I think the first thing I would have painted was the "bird beak" horn cover, but the rest looks good. Anything low and facing forward may not stand up to rocks but what the hell, you have a can of "fix-it" available at the hardware store right?

I think the first thing I would have painted was the "bird beak" horn cover, but the rest looks good. Anything low and facing forward may not stand up to rocks but what the hell, you have a can of "fix-it" available at the hardware store right?

I like a little chrome.:) Actually I like a lot of chrome.:D

But I blacked out the chrome horn cover just to see what it would look like.

Attachments

• modded.JPG
    modded.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 173
Back