New Member and recent purchase of Triumph Rocket Touring

Loving the Triumph Rocket and glad to have joined such an excellent and informative group!
Welcome, be careful of the addiction. I take more from this forum than I give. Hoping to be of more value in the future. What I mean by be careful is, I am a pilot for a big one. Been on paid leave since the whole Covid thing started. Had less than 3k on my 2016 Roadster. Now sitting at 14.5K. I just got the call a few days ago to be in Denver to train on a new bird. Bare in mind the airline will fly me from San Fran to Denver first class for the 30 day training bit. I am (on my own dollar) leaving in the AM for 3 day ride from Bay Area to Denver. I cannot stop riding this beauty. Just enough strapped on the sissy bar to get me there and a few days in simulator. Girlfriend gonna Fedex the rest of my clothes.
Thanks to all you. In my first year, forum got me a windscreen, sissy bar and heated grips all installed correctly. Oil change etc.
Welcome Rich and thanks to all. Will try and post pics. May swing by Bonneville.

Back