Hello, I am new to this site and have enjoyed lurking around it. Been a gl1800 owner for 3 years and ride in a motorcycle club where 2 of my friends have Rockets. I like this F6B model, it is suited for a younger crowd like myself. I constantly have been harassed by my piers for riding an "old man's" bike. One of my friends with a Rocket is adding this F6B to his stable, he is also working on a dedicated website for this new Honda beast. If anyone is interested in making any comments, feel free to visit Honda F6B Forums

Merry Christmas to everyone. Texan
:rolleyes:

Au revoir...
:D

so do u own a rocket also? or planning on getting one ?
;)

Just realised that was Texan. A single post solely aimed at poaching people across to another site. Says it all really.
I just ignored him, I thought it pretty obivious what he was up to ..... he might as well been trying to sell "Ice to a Eskimo":D

Honda appears to have been heavily influenced in the styling department by Victory's Vision, which beat them by some 5 years in terms of bringing such a "forward looking" machine to market.

For now - no way! Perhap something I might consider in 15-20 years when I turn 75-80!:p

Back