New High Idle fix and maybe more

Just fixed my hi idle issue.
TuneECU is godsend.
Replaced tps
Recalibrated stepper and tps
Feeling like a captain.
That's great big guy" I feel you on that because i do the same thing, weather replacing and upgrading my starter or balancing my throttle bodies, tune-ecu is a must or you will need a deep wallet! "Be Safe"

So we downloaded TuneECU yesterday man. What is an ISCV reset? Is it something that is preloaded as a tuning option on TuneECU?
It is the idle speed control setting when using tune-ecu also after that clears do the reset adaptions, she should be wonderful; "Be Safe!

So my bike is running a full jardine system too. Does TuneECU have a preload for the Jardines? I've never used a tuner before so all this is new to me...

High idle can be caused by metal shavings from the starter motor and ring gear sticking to the crank angle sensor magnet and causing advance of the spark. This will cause high idle and other problems that was thought to be the TPS. It needs to be cleaned every 3 months and is easy to do, just remove the sensor wipe it clean and replace. Its located at the back underside of the engine near the starter motor.
Disconnect battery wait alittle while. Reconnect,start bike. DO NOT TOUCH THROTTLE! Let it run for 12 min. Or untill fan starts. I did this two yrs agoand problem never returned.

Back