A LOT has changed since I was a young man......

Like my father never had this talk with me....

Son, one day you will notice that the hair on your head will have a tendency to migrate down your back.

Down my back......I'm covered in the crap!

You know those TV shows where they are looking for Bigfoot or the Yetti....in actual fact they are just a bunch of over 40 dudes walkin around the bush......nekad.....put a helmet on that!

Well, got an email from Revzilla that the Schuberth C3 Pro Intensity had finally arrived. Just placed my order for the Black/Titanium. Buy once, cry once. Hope it is a good fit.

Now I will wait a couple days and place my order for a UClear. Making separate orders so I can use the Zilla cash on this purchase.

First thing Imwill do is wear it around the house to make sure the fit works. Since it is so daxm expensive, I may sleep with it.

Local Triumph dealer is advertising $100.00 off all Schuberth helmets this weekend, And since I'm in the market for a new helmet I thought I'd ask what the verdict is with yours, how are you liking it? Any complaints?

Local Triumph dealer is advertising $100.00 off all Schuberth helmets this weekend, And since I'm in the market for a new helmet I thought I'd ask what the verdict is with yours, how are you liking it? Any complaints?

Best helmet I have owned. Comfy now but I have not worn it for hours yet. Size chart on Revzilla is accurate.

According to Revzilla, Shuberth sets their price. They originally did not give me zilla points even, but did give me $30 which I put toward the,Uclear.

Back