Link Removed
Here's my New Gal, Only problem I don't have a name for her... Any suggestions? Ought to be interesting:rolleyes:

I'm not above using your most hated, evil, crazy or diabolical Ex's either...:D

Sorry mate ..we seem to have gotten a bit off track ... :cool: names gentlemen ??

Mate they were 'out' ... door was wide open. A hideous image that will haunt me till my dying breath :eek: i just thank God i was able to sheild Richard from it ... he owes me big time !!!!
Not something I would want etched in my mind:sick::sick::sick:
Geez Richard was lucky to have you protecting Him :D

When i spotted the older guy going doggy-style on his 'mate' up against the dressing table ... then ... the penny f#ckin dropped :eek:

Hey Bruce .. maybe you can help this new Owner out , do you have a pet name for your new caravan :roll:sorry mate i couldn't help myself !!

I didn't need the blow by blow description. Now I've got an image in my head I can't get rid of.

No name for the caravan except bloody good thing. I'm not big on naming things except babies and pets. As for motorcycles like Clint Eastwood said you don't name something you might have to eat. Mabey that should have been on your good quote tread

Glad you and Julie had a good time over Easter mate .. psss there was no doggy -styling, i made that bit up :p

Knowing you made that up doesn't make me feel any better. Easter was most enjoyable as was yours I hope. Had a good ride to Woodenbong pub for lunch the sunday before easter to. Run into Peter K at Coomera servo on the way and he came for a ride with us.

Sorry mate ..we seem to have gotten a bit off track ... :cool: names gentlemen ??
Abit off track? :eek: So the topic was naming a ride and somehow morphed into voyers of gayness and some dude taking it up the keaster????WTF! I'm gunna have to be more careful about the topics I select. This might be a challenge with this group...:D

Abit off track? :eek: So the topic was naming a ride and somehow morphed into voyers of gayness and some dude taking it up the keaster????WTF! I'm gunna have to be more careful about the topics I select. This might be a challenge with this group...:D

Happens around here i'm afraid .. does eventually work it's way back to the original question as a rule.

Back