We had two gay blokes in the room next to us at Easter ... i'm as dumb as rocks sometimes .. i thought they were sharing a room to save a few bucks :cool: strange 'ol world.
I am not sayyyyying nothinnnnnnnnnnn mmmm:rolleyes:

Go for a 'ride' with Eugine and that'd be the likley outcome ... :eek:
I suppose if you were inclined to name your bike after a dude you could use one of those Bi-gender names like Pat,or Jean.;) Unless you wanted to fully come out of the closet and just go ride Fred, Steve or Bill???:D

We had two gay blokes in the room next to us at Easter ... i'm as dumb as rocks sometimes .. i thought they were sharing a room to save a few bucks :cool: strange 'ol world.

What was it that made you realise they weren't sharing a room to save a few bucks?

What was it that made you realise they weren't sharing a room to save a few bucks?

When i spotted the older guy going doggy-style on his 'mate' up against the dressing table ... then ... the penny f#ckin dropped :eek:

Hey Bruce .. maybe you can help this new Owner out , do you have a pet name for your new caravan :roll:sorry mate i couldn't help myself !!

THEY WERE SAVING A FEW BUCKS!!! NO WONDER ALL THE DEER WERE OUT THAT WEEKEND....GOTTA BREAK...LMAO!..:eek: :D :p :kick::kick::roll::roll::roll:

JUST SAYIN....

When i spotted the older guy going doggy-style on his 'mate' up against the dressing table ... then ... the penny f#ckin dropped :eek:

Hey Bruce .. maybe you can help this new Owner out , do you have a pet name for your new caravan :roll:sorry mate i couldn't help myself !!
Maybe " Bruces porta bonk shack"

and what were you doin looking in thier window eh :D:D:D

Mate they were 'out' ... door was wide open. A hideous image that will haunt me till my dying breath :eek: i just thank God i was able to sheild Richard from it ... he owes me big time !!!!

Back