new from burnet tx

welcome.
congratulations your the first one that has found there cover! your #1
Actually I'm 2 for 2. The first time I thought I lost it but my wife made it her mission to find it. The second time I heard it hit the ground. Right now I'm riding sans cover until I figure out what dealer is gonna do for me

Its the clam shaped cover near your left knee under the tank , it covers the over flow bottle and plenum chamber /throttle bodies

Welcome from CA. Good thing you heard that side cover hit the ground. I heard my phone hit the ground the other day after escaping an improperly buttoned pocket. An SUV drove over it. :banghead: Good on yer lady for being so determined and resourceful :thumbsup: May nothing else hit the ground while you are riding. ESPECIALLY yourself. :D

Welcome from CA. Good thing you heard that side cover hit the ground. I heard my phone hit the ground the other day after escaping an improperly buttoned pocket. An SUV drove over it. :banghead: Good on yer lady for being so determined and resourceful :thumbsup: May nothing else hit the ground while you are riding. ESPECIALLY yourself. :D

@RanDom_Chipmunk that could not have happened at a better time the new iphone is out go get one :banghead:

Welcome @jcb7469 to the club

Back