New Bagagge1 update

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
I visited Bob at Bayside Manor today, he went thru a lot of physical therapy. He said he has a lot of minutes on his Trac phone so if anyone wants to call him the number is (850) 748-2083.

He was kind of at a loss as to what he might need, but since they had to cut his "size matters" Rocket t-shirt off after the accident, he wouldn't mind another one (XL). Other than that he is currently negotiating access for his laptop to tie into the network at the "manor". So he may be posting soon.
Dennis

Many Thanks Guys

I want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers. This is what this place is all about in my eyes and a better bunch just don't exist. Yes in my 11 yrs. of 2 wheeling this incident was the biggest in my short time. Like most of you, I have my favorite spots and even go out of my way to enjoy them. Like 1 year of traveling the same way to enjoy this spot to and from with no incident rain and shine(does that here) hot and cold, wind and calm. You may think that I overlooked something that you take for granted and you would be right on. I couldn't tell you what made my rear tire feel like it went flat or why my front tire felt the same as the beginning of the corner deteriorated so fast comprehension turned to, oh crap, that telephone pole looks like a body check. So staying my line versus trajected line for just an instant allowed me to involve myself with yet another society, that of the medical world. Look forward to getting back with you. The primary reason for coming to this place was internet access. Joke was on me as I am writing this on dial up from the administrators office which closes in 10 min. Again thanks and very sorry I missed Rusty and Jamie's call. Looking forward to talking versus typing as you can understand why. Best to Ya'll now, Ya Hea baggage1

Whooo Hoooo!! Keep the faith Brotha!!

Hey, I wanted to ask you... do they have any good drugs there??

Raymond wants to know what the nurseys look like....

Seriously... keep your spirits up, do that therapy, and get those nurses outa your room by midnight...

Tomo

Hi Bob, Dave McAulay here, I did have a spare size matters shirt but Molinoman (dennis) was walking around Nashville with big puppy eyes because he missed out on the shirt freebies, long story short gave him my shirt he ran away to the restroom and put it on (he has probably never took it off) get well soon Bob if you need anything give me a call 850-862-1184 ;)

T-shirt

Bob, if I can find that place on e-bay I'll order me a larger (ahem) one, the XL is kinda tight, must have been one of those ones made in Malaysia or somewhere that little people exist.
Dennis

Baggage, I'm elated to hear from you!

I'm hoping the drugs aren't important. Though the breaks and contusions I hear tell, I know, warrant plenty. I'm sooo feeeling for U. Dunnit myslef. :(

Perhaps a late fall rendezvous on the panhandle will work for you?? Perhaps P.C.B.?

Good News

B1..... Glad to finally hear from you. Believe me there are a lot more thinking about you than post on the forum. Do what the doctor says and get well soon. Maybe you can attend next years ride.

Back