New Bagagge1 update

The sage continues

Unfortunately, I kind of know what is going on, I was hoping to keep quiet about it and I am not going to say much, but Baggage1's "wife" has chimed in and let's just say
Baggagegirl may have really screwed up by going "public", I wonder if Bob even knows she posted (???), if he did he has thrown down a gauntlet he may not have wanted to throw down. This might not be purty.
And Bob, I know you like living dangerously, but you may have bit off more than you can chew now.
Dennis

Last edited:
Reply to Baggage's wife

I am only a friend of his who just happens to have a lot of baggage of my own....I never said I was his wife just knew he wanted you all to know how he was....He is married to Karen and not with anyone else especially me...I'm seeing someone else....it was a one time blog and I wish the best for all. You guys are his strength and he is lucky to have you....signing off for good....baggagegirl

A minor bump...

I'm glad that got clarified. Sometimes, public exposure of private things can be a little, shall we say, touchy. Now that everything is somewhat normal (Is it ever normal on this site), we can continue on.

I too have lady friends just like Raymond does. However, my female friends are of a different context unlike Raymond's. If they weren't, rest assured my wife would make sure I was quickly transformed into a eunuch.:eek:

Just a minor bump in the road.

Back