Need ideas for winter projects!

Not a motorcycle, but it does have 2 wheels and it's my winter project. Grilled up a couple of burgers on her the other night. ;)
image.jpg

A moment of silence then, out of commiseration for our poor, frozen-cold brethren suffering through the off-season up in Canada's frozen tundra...

You're not wrong .. frozen tundra sounds like a great place for a gulag .. not a motorcyclist.

All you Canadians come live here in Australia , you will love us (ok most of us ) .... and the weather of course :thumbsup:

[

Not a motorcycle, but it does have 2 wheels and it's my winter project. Grilled up a couple of burgers on her the other night. ;)
image.jpg

That's vandalism :cool: .. that's a good front cut by the look of it. Be some poor bugger looking for truck parts one day .. just my thoughts.

That's a crime against classic cars/trucks, DRMD421 and as a former owner of a '53 Chevy 1/2 Ton, it brought a tear to my eye.

Hopefully, your grill (the cooking one, not the truck's) was the remnant of a basket case!

That's vandalism :cool: .. that's a good front cut by the look of it. Be some poor bugger looking for truck parts one day .. just my thoughts.

That's a crime against classic cars/trucks, DRMD421 and as a former owner of a '53 Chevy 1/2 Ton, it brought a tear to my eye.

Hopefully, your grill (the cooking one, not the truck's) was the remnant of a basket case!

Guys. You would never see me destroy a set of good vintage parts. Someone sandblasted this one and left it out in the rain and ruined it. Pinholes and body filler everywhere. At least it gets a second life with me, plus it makes a great conversation piece. :thumbsup:

I should have indicated that I assumed as much when you first posted it up.

You're not just a good man, but a talented one, too!:thumbsup:

I should have indicated that I assumed as much when you first posted it up.

You're not just a good man, but a talented one, too!:thumbsup:

Thanks, Phil, but I'm far from good. I'm just a REDNECK! I have several other vintage parts on my "man porch" but they are all still useable and haven't had any damage done to them when I hung them up. Maybe someone will visit and need one and I will hook them up. I'm one of those that just can't sit still most of the time. Might as well make use of it. :D

35225_ed288fdf3f92ccc4a7373d0bcc310fa5.jpg

Guys. You would never see me destroy a set of good vintage parts. Someone sandblasted this one and left it out in the rain and ruined it. Pinholes and body filler everywhere. At least it gets a second life with me, plus it makes a great conversation piece. :thumbsup:

Hey Phil and tomcat you know how the saying goes?

DONT MESS WITH TEXAS. Lol

What about that saying ... "don't mess around with truck parts someone could use on a truck" ..you know that old saying :cool: just saying.

Back