My Rocket in Flames on the Launchpad!!

I had seen the pictures on book of faces...... Thankyou for explaining what happened and hope you have a speedy recovery........ over here in Australia we aren't allowed to wear a helmet when refueling or paying for the fuel

I was wondering when this was going to happen when filling the new R3, a very poor design with the way the baffle plate is positioned.

I hope you have a speedy recovery, sad to hear you were injured from such a bad set of circumstances.

Hope you will be son on a new rocket.

From the very beginning when fuelling:

1) fill the tank with low flow rate
2) stop fuelling when I have a look to the pump or anything else
3) it takes me twice the time to fill the tank but one a small overflowing experience was enough

I had seen the pictures on book of faces...... Thankyou for explaining what happened and hope you have a speedy recovery........ over here in Australia we aren't allowed to wear a helmet when refueling or paying for the fuel

Seriously? I never remove my helmet when refueling, unless i"m going in the store for something. What's the logic here and is this a law in Aus?

As a result of coronavirus, I have been wearing my helmet in the store too. Avoids having to put on the stupid mask.

Back