Navigator

Living Legend
Ride
2009 Rocket Touring
I couldn't help it. It was a great color and in like new condition. A Huffy. I was on a short ride to Manchester township when I passed a house with four bikes for sale out front. It was one of those gated, multi-million dollar homes overlooking the water. $75. The guy had two of them like this and wanted me to buy them both but I had no use for two bicycles. I paid the owner, picked it up a little later in my truck and took it home. A local friend saw it in the back of my truck and asked if I got a dress with it.

When I arrived home, I unloaded the bike, got on and rode it across the front lawn, crashing and burning just as my wife called out for me to be careful as I was telling her that I knew how to ride a bicycle. Not.

I haven't ridden a bicycle since the mid 80s. Hmmmm. I'll give it another try next week when my ankle feels better but I probably have no use for even one bicycle.
New Ride.jpg

I haven't ridden a bicycle in over 20 years... but that is a cool one!
-MIG

It's interesting that you mentioned Florida Paul because we are considering it if our daughter and her husband return there. They had a beautiful home in Niceville not far from where Scot in Exile lives. Love the area. An old Navy buddy sent me this pic of sunrise on the Intercoastal Waterway a few days ago. He lives in Pensacola.
image0.jpeg

And yes, the basket has to go. I'll replace it will an old milk crate. Playing cards in the spokes.....Yeah. I remember those. That's the ticket.

You guys gave me a laugh this morning...

Back