my new butt on my rocket III

georgia

.060 Over
hey all check out my ass! ( sorry just had to say that) I got my new plate mount and lights installed yesterday.

cheers
georgia

Attachments

• geo rocket plate.jpg
    geo rocket plate.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 154
  • geo rocket plate 1.jpg
    geo rocket plate 1.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 161
the plate is stock from a catalogue. We created a dual tube mount made out of steel ( for stability ) same material the saddle bag brackets are made out of. The dual tube mount was welded to the back of the plate holder. The red light and the license plate white light are wired to the rear light ( not the brake ) So when the brake is engaged only the center light on the fender brightens. The dual tubes are threaded internally and 2 long bolts are placed thru the preexisting holes on the saddle bag bracket. ( see the opposite side of the bike ). SO it bolts on and is ridged to the frame. The lights are leds and mounted on each side of the luggage rack with thru bolts from the light kit. A resister was added ( because the lights are LEDs). A custom flag mount was added for the flag after removing it from the original license plate bracket.

cheers
geo

I like what you did with your turn signals, That is how I want mine mounted.

Paul,
Kuryakyn Silver Bullets with their Silver Bullet™ Adapter Studs through the back fendor strut bolt.

Dang Georgia,
I thought you got an ass lift or something...

The Empire State need to shrink their license plate......It looks a bit obnoxious on the bike...any bike.

I might suggest a set of my Pannier Liners/Stiffeners. Those Panniers look nice but they will sag after a while. The liners will keep that from happening...permanently.

Back