Mickey11

Driver
Ride
2011 Rocket lll touring
Good morning ;
I'm not sure if I have the process down yet, but I'll try again this morning. I just bought a 2011 Rocket lll touring. I was wondering what difference there might be between the 2011 and the later model bike . Is there anything I should be on the lookout for ? Mike

Welcome Mike!
I have a 2010 Touring, not sure of the difference between the later ones. The newer ones have ABS, but I don't know what year they started that.
Someone on here will know for sure.
Did the previous owner make any "mods" that you know of?

Hi and welcome from the UK. Main problem you may find is the constant silly grin on your face every time you ride enjoy:thumbsup:

Good morning ;
I'm not sure if I have the process down yet, but I'll try again this morning. I just bought a 2011 Rocket lll touring. I was wondering what difference there might be between the 2011 and the later model bike . Is there anything I should be on the lookout for ? Mike
Starmanut No it doesn't look like any mods . Just the usual seat and hi way pegs. The bike only has 3000 miles . Can't wait for the weather to clear . Mickey11

Welcome from, NJ

All the touring models from 2008 to 2017 are exactly the same except for the abs brakes appeared as an option in 2013 and became standard in 2014. They did have a couple of special edition models but they were just cosmetic differences.

Enjoy your new ride!!

Back