Update: Parts have finally arrived. Only took since start of March. Today I ship her to the shop to finally be restored to perfect condition.
Have you been practicing responsible operation of a mororcycle :rolleyes: have you made a real promise to be nice to the bike:sneaky:. i dont think you have Rock Ape, if so, you would have taken a kinder gentler avatar by now. Once a hooligan always a hooligan:cool:

Have you been practicing responsible operation of a mororcycle :rolleyes: have you made a real promise to be nice to the bike:sneaky:. i dont think you have Rock Ape, if so, you would have taken a kinder gentler avatar by now. Once a hooligan always a hooligan:cool:
You got me! I confess. I'm not slowing down! I am not buying a Harley. 😝 I am not selling my Busa, ZX12R nor my build of the world's fastest Katana. 😝

Worlds fastest? 1/4 mi 223mph street tire here. What you shootin for
Maybe slight exaggeration 😝 but hopefully not much. She's been in the workshop being built now since last December. Delays due to covid, custom parts being built in the US, etc etc. Big stroker 1200, new everything almost. Will destroy Ducati Streetfighters. Seemed like a great idea last December. 😝 Planned to be the only Katana in the world running Ohlins cartridges also - custom. To our knowledge..
DD's Bear Chassis.jpg
DD's Kat Big Bore Block.jpg
DD's OS. Titan Valve Replacement.jpg
DD's Kat Stroker Kit.jpg

Back