You might try contacting Utopia ,maybe they have a backrest that will work with the plain Mustang seat.

I have 3 seats and a backrest for sale. These seats have all been mounted and used less than 200 miles EACH except for the back rest which has never been used, they all look brand new. Seat #1 is a stock Triumph seat off my 2015 Touring Rocket, it is 125 dollars and I pay shipping. Seat #2 is a new Triumph Rocket 3 Touring GEL SEAT, I will sell for 285 dollars and I pay shipping. Seat #3 is a new Mustang Touring seat and passenger pad for the ROCKET 3 TOURING MODELS. I will sell for 265 dollars and I pay the shipping. The backrest is brand new and fits the Triumph Long Haul Touring Seat. I will sell for 200 dollars and I pay shipping. My name is Dave and I can be reached at 702 592 8052 if you are interested. I tried to post this in the classified but it says I must add at least two tags, I don't even know what a tag is so I couldn't get it to post.
I had same situation re" tags" just type something like "nice seats or near new " or whatever in that window and it will work

They may be good prices but its not easy to find buyers. Maybe I'll end up storing the extra seats, if I ever sell my bike I can put one of them on it and it will make the bike look new at that time. I got the bike back from the shop today with the new cruise control on it and it works perfect, at least I didn't have to buy two or three of them before I found the one I liked best. I have no extra cruise control units for sale.

The Triumph backrest was sold and shipped yesterday. The other seats are still for sale.

Back