LAS VEGAS DAVE

Turbocharged
Ride
V8 CHOPPER, BOSS HOSS, 2015 ROCKET 3 TOURING
I have 3 seats and a backrest for sale. These seats have all been mounted and used less than 200 miles EACH except for the back rest which has never been used, they all look brand new. Seat #1 is a stock Triumph seat off my 2015 Touring Rocket, it is 125 dollars and I pay shipping. Seat #2 is a new Triumph Rocket 3 Touring GEL SEAT, I will sell for 285 dollars and I pay shipping. Seat #3 is a new Mustang Touring seat and passenger pad for the ROCKET 3 TOURING MODELS. I will sell for 265 dollars and I pay the shipping. The backrest is brand new and fits the Triumph Long Haul Touring Seat. I will sell for 200 dollars and I pay shipping. My name is Dave and I can be reached at 702 592 8052 if you are interested. I tried to post this in the classified but it says I must add at least two tags, I don't even know what a tag is so I couldn't get it to post.

Good deal on the seats. What'd you finally settle on?
A tag is basically a identifier which is helpful for searching. For instance you could've used "touring" & "seat". Just helping out for next time.

Good prices. I have three seats for the standard: Stock, Gel, and Classic with the backrest. Only the stock seat has very many miles, and I actually like the gel less than the stock. Looks pretty though.

I have 3 seats and a backrest for sale. These seats have all been mounted and used less than 200 miles EACH except for the back rest which has never been used, they all look brand new. Seat #1 is a stock Triumph seat off my 2015 Touring Rocket, it is 125 dollars and I pay shipping. Seat #2 is a new Triumph Rocket 3 Touring GEL SEAT, I will sell for 285 dollars and I pay shipping. Seat #3 is a new Mustang Touring seat and passenger pad for the ROCKET 3 TOURING MODELS. I will sell for 265 dollars and I pay the shipping. The backrest is brand new and fits the Triumph Long Haul Touring Seat. I will sell for 200 dollars and I pay shipping. My name is Dave and I can be reached at 702 592 8052 if you are interested. I tried to post this in the classified but it says I must add at least two tags, I don't even know what a tag is so I couldn't get it to post.[/QUOTE

Could you send me photos? Does the Mustang have a rider's backrest? johnreeder@jalc.edu

I have 3 seats and a backrest for sale. These seats have all been mounted and used less than 200 miles EACH except for the back rest which has never been used, they all look brand new. Seat #1 is a stock Triumph seat off my 2015 Touring Rocket, it is 125 dollars and I pay shipping. Seat #2 is a new Triumph Rocket 3 Touring GEL SEAT, I will sell for 285 dollars and I pay shipping. Seat #3 is a new Mustang Touring seat and passenger pad for the ROCKET 3 TOURING MODELS. I will sell for 265 dollars and I pay the shipping. The backrest is brand new and fits the Triumph Long Haul Touring Seat. I will sell for 200 dollars and I pay shipping. My name is Dave and I can be reached at 702 592 8052 if you are interested. I tried to post this in the classified but it says I must add at least two tags, I don't even know what a tag is so I couldn't get it to post.
With you mate. Always thought a tag was in the collar of your shirt. Like a thread!!

I'm assuming a tag is a single word description of the item you are trying to sell (i.e. seat, gel, backrest, etc) and I'm pretty sure it facilitates searches in the classifieds.

THANKS R3 TEX, I ADDED SEAT AND BACKREST AND THAT TOOK CARE OF THE TAGS BUT NOW IT SAYS I MUST ALSO ADD A PREFIX! CAN YOU HELP ME AGAIN.

Dave,what seat did you finally go with?

I finally went with the TRIUMPH LONG HAUL TOURING SEAT with a BACK REST. I rode the bike 300 miles at a stretch and it was the best for me of the all the ones that I bought. The only one I never tried was the Mustang Seat with a backrest. That one might even be slightly better than the Triumph Long Haul because supposedly it lets you sit back further by one inch. The Triumph Long Haul Touring has a great Backrest that has strong and quick adjustment over a wide range, its a very comfortable seat so I will stick with it. I now have so many extra seats that if they don't sell I'll have to make garage furniture out of them. If it was a Harley I could have tried many seats at dealers or from the million that are parked everywhere I go but the Rocket 3 Touring is not very common so I didn't have that choice. I am loving this bike, I have no complaints since I got the D&D pipes, wrapped the headers, found the right seat, and got a different tune. Eventually I'll put the cruise control on it and that should finish it.

Back