my 6 month old rocket

TRIUMPH

Standard Bore
I LOVE MY ROCKET!! 06 BLACK/BLACK ENGINE OEM PARTS LARGE WIND SCREEN CRASH BARS(front) SADDLE BAGS SISSEY BAR (dont want teresa 2 fall off) CLOCK FUEL GUAGE(shows empty with 3 gals. left) PIPES (cat box removed) NON OEM PARTS~ MOTO LIGHTS (best investment) TAG RE-LOCATER(tag up so not to hide that big tire) CUP HOLDER COVERS FOR HEADERS(cleaner look-cant see blue/black pipes)
bike was delivered 2 me dec. 05 I have 7000 miles on it
I HAVE BEEN RIDING FOR 30 YEARS & HAVE NEVER ENJOYED A BIKE LIKE THIS EVER!!!!:cool:

Welcome. You definitely haven't wasted any time not riding. Post some photos of your ride if you get a chance I would like to see the Moto-lights mounted.

Motolight

I've Got Pix Of Moto Lights. I Love Mine As Well. I Can See And Be Seen Much Better. I'll Post Pix When I Learn How To.

Welcome Pergy. The easiest way to post pics is to upload the photos in an album such as the member album here or at an image hosting website such as putfile.com.

Once they are loaded click on the thumbnail image to open a bigger image. Right click on the image and select 'properties' Hightlight the URL address of the image under properties and copy it. In the post here click on the icon and then paste the URL address of the photo in the blank.

If that doesn't work you can email them to me and I can post them for you. It took me a while to get familiar with it.

Back