motorcycle trailer

Link Removed

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POST A PICTURE OF MINE ON HERE. MADE OF 064 ALUMINUM DIAMOND PLATE, TRAILER FRAME FROM HARBOR FREIGHT, AND THE HITCH IS FROM HITCHDOC. MEASUREMENTS OF BOX IS 40X60X15 TALL. CAN SEE LARGER PICS IN MY PROFILE PICS!

MV

:pHIGH HO HIGH HO, OFF TO MAGGIE VALLEY UNCLE JESSE AN I WILL GO...WITH OUR LITTLE WAGON LOADED DOWN...LOL

:pHIGH HO HIGH HO, OFF TO MAGGIE VALLEY UNCLE JESSE AN I WILL GO...WITH OUR LITTLE WAGON LOADED DOWN...LOL

Dont forget your pillow, just in case your room is next to mine,
you know, gotta block those "weird" noises:D

I got this acessery for my beast since I only have 200 miles on the engine rebuild. Nothing is to good for my girl

it also makes a good storage shed for her !!!!

Just got to fix the Harley sign by adding the word sucks below it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got this acessery for my beast since I only have 200 miles on the engine rebuild. Nothing is to good for my girl

Just got to fix the Harley sign by adding the word sucks below it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, **** !!! You make me sick.:D

Show off, very nice rig btw:D:)

Back