I am holding the stock mirror at approximately the angle it was originally. The greatest amount of "height savings" comes from the difference in the shapes of the mirrors.

Doesnt your arm get int he view at the lower level it might be just from the angle I am looking at the pic from but it appears that at least my arm would be in the way.

Freak

No problems with the "guns" getting in the way. I have the classic model so the bars come out a little more. The mirrors sit just above the grips and my elbows hang lower than the grips. Of course I have medium sized guns not PF sized guns.:D

I will do that, actually I think the bars on the stock Rocket are very comfortable. But amybe a bit wider would be comfy as well, since it has been snowing up here I havent been able to put many miles on yet, I am getting the itch though.

Freak

I am holding the stock mirror at approximately the angle it was originally. The greatest amount of "height savings" comes from the difference in the shapes of the mirrors.

No problems with the "guns" getting in the way. I have the classic model so the bars come out a little more. The mirrors sit just above the grips and my elbows hang lower than the grips. Of course I have medium sized guns not PF sized guns.:D

You were sizing up the stock stem/mirror on a bike with a Throttlemeister. The latter are stock weights. Was this the cart before the horse.

I just put a Throttlemeister set on and I like it!

Thanks for the comparison. I'm sold.

Last edited:
Back