Sidecar Flip

Living Legend
20150 Mc Carty Rd. Deerfield, Michigan 49238
06 with 12,000ish:cool: no problems thus far.

Snuff:
You got me by 2 times. Of course you have way more riding days than I do. It's interesting that bike dealers down south and out west come up north and buy bikes wholesale and take them back to sell as low mileage units. There is a guy south of here a little that has built quite a business selling wholesale bikes.

Gunshots

Nitrous
Snuff:
You got me by 2 times. Of course you have way more riding days than I do. It's interesting that bike dealers down south and out west come up north and buy bikes wholesale and take them back to sell as low mileage units. There is a guy south of here a little that has built quite a business selling wholesale bikes.
Don't blame Michigan weather, I rode until late December last year. My 06 has 11,000 miles (thats indicated miles which is about as close as the speedo)