Maggie valley June 2019

I was wondering how to work this into a busy summer, but I think I may have hit on an answer. As some of you know I do a long distance charity ride every year and next year I am looking at a ride from Key West, Fl to Deadhorse, Ak. If I time it right I can leave Key West, be in MV during this little gathering and then continue on to Alaska. Not necessarily the most direct route, but not that far out of the way either and I have plenty of time for the ride. Hmmmmm....

I was wondering how to work this into a busy summer, but I think I may have hit on an answer. As some of you know I do a long distance charity ride every year and next year I am looking at a ride from Key West, Fl to Deadhorse, Ak. If I time it right I can leave Key West, be in MV during this little gathering and then continue on to Alaska. Not necessarily the most direct route, but not that far out of the way either and I have plenty of time for the ride. Hmmmmm....
That would be excellent.

I got one heck of a good ride y'all can do outside of the Dragon, Cherohala, Copperhead and Rattlesnake runs of lore if interested. I will be cooking so riding will be out for me. The smoker does have a ramp and I almost bet a T100 would fit in there.
20180929_095717.jpg

But then you won’t want to finish the rest of the route :D

I got one heck of a good ride y'all can do outside of the Dragon, Cherohala, Copperhead and Rattlesnake runs of lore if interested. I will be cooking so riding will be out for me. The smoker does have a ramp and I almost bet a T100 would fit in there.
20180929_095717.jpg

Maybe a moped. I'll wait behind for you, brother. :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back