Maggie valley June 2019

It is yours for the run. Very hot for a Harley:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Seriously it will out run even the New Milwaukee eights CVO's. Loud as all get out. Sitting still vibrates like there is no tomorrow. Very impressive Ain't no Rocket. It is yours for a few days if you like.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

It is yours for the run. Very hot for a Harley:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Seriously it will out run even the New Milwaukee eights CVO's. Loud as all get out. Sitting still vibrates like there is no tomorrow. Very impressive Ain't no Rocket. It is yours for a few days if you like.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Thank you Sonny, another truly generous offer but I'm leaning towards the Goat at the moment

OK lets sweeten the pot. How about a completely built 124 cubic inch S%S motor on a Harley Fatboy. Along with everything else. Primary and transmission to match. Yours for the Ride.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: Not exactly a cookie cutter if you know what i mean. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Offer made.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sonny, you re a good man:):thumbsup:

Yeah,well what can ya expect from some danged west coast lawyer or something.?

Do I need to dust off the old suicide shift Harley and get her ready for ya grumps?
:eek::roll:

Straight up though with all bs aside Steve @1olbull I hope things work out and you could make the run. And @Grumpy Ole Codger if needed I will bring the old paint shaker and ride it myself so you can take my R3T. Been many a moon since I rode the old hand jammer through the hill country. Actually sounds like a lot of fun really. Pretty busy but fun nonetheless.

I'll ride the suicide shift. It's been 40 years since I've had that pleasure.

20181021_084626.jpg
Raiding my tea cart

Back