My bike is finally home as of last Friday. To make a long story short it's now running with good power. The tune in the ECU was fubar and there never was a tune in in the PCIII(I really got taken on that one by the original dealer I went to so the dyno numbers they gave me were bogus). My numbers are now 146/157. Even though there is a bump in power over stock I guess I was expecting more in the seat of the pants. Don't get wrong it's smooth, but I'm thinking my TORS are holding me back. It will stay as is. Going forward the only money to be spent on this bike will be for maintenance. My head is hard, but I've learned my lessson on this one.

I'm one of the few who find stock power plenty adequate, and I hate loud pipes. My only performance mod is the GI-Pro for that 4th gear feeling in all gears. Poor man's electronic gizmo, used @ $100, and I'm more than wicked pleased. Glad you got your's sorted.

stab the ****in **** in the throat then politely ask them if they might reconsider their attitude whilst smiling.

Back