Looks like she's gone, boys

I know how it feels, 8 months ago I totaled my brand new Harley RoadKing Special. I only had 20 miles on the odo. Riding along at 55mph, (speed limit was 55)some asshat was walking his pitbull down the main street, little did I know it was off leash and it charged me. With no time I gassed it, but my engine gaurd hit the dogs head and ripped the bars from me. Needless to say me and the bike slid and tumbled down the street. My full face helmet was ground through on the face and side, my leather jacket was ground on the left shoulder and back, gloves ground on palms and top side. Bike must have flipped i went down on the left side, top of the seat and tank was rashed, right side was toast and came to rest on the left again.
I did not get 1 scratch or bruise. I was also carrying my Glock ( CCW holder) and the grip was ground through. Slide 140 ft from where the dog was laying dead. And the dog owner was yelling at me.

I know how it feels, 8 months ago I totaled my brand new Harley RoadKing Special. I only had 20 miles on the odo. Riding along at 55mph, (speed limit was 55)some asshat was walking his pitbull down the main street, little did I know it was off leash and it charged me. With no time I gassed it, but my engine gaurd hit the dogs head and ripped the bars from me. Needless to say me and the bike slid and tumbled down the street. My full face helmet was ground through on the face and side, my leather jacket was ground on the left shoulder and back, gloves ground on palms and top side. Bike must have flipped i went down on the left side, top of the seat and tank was rashed, right side was toast and came to rest on the left again.
I did not get 1 scratch or bruise. I was also carrying my Glock ( CCW holder) and the grip was ground through. Slide 140 ft from where the dog was laying dead. And the dog owner was yelling at me.
...thats real rough!...maybe if you had unholstered the Glock the guy would have changed his tune!!...i love dogs but often its the owners fault for what the dog does.

Back