looks like oil?

Mahle LK 145 is what Triumph uses, but it is repainted with Triumph and the Triumph part number and then you get to pay $52 for the new paint job.

PS: Make sure your service tech understands you want the final drive removed so the splines on the driveshaft get lubed. They might only lube the drive splines on the wheel if you don't.

Last edited:
Mahle LK 145 is what Triumph uses, but it is repainted with Triumph and the Triumph part number and then you get to pay $52 for the new paint job.

PS: Make sure your service tech understands you want the final drive removed so the splines on the driveshaft get lubed. They might only lube the drive splines on the wheel if you don't.

Thanks Red Rocket!

I ordered the Mahle as you suggested and I will definitely have them pull the final drive to do the splines.

That's some great advice as I asked the owner of the Triumph dealership if they do the splines and they said they do anytime they pull a rear wheel. He may of meant what you said...They do the splines on the drive wheel not the drive shaft.

You guys are just awesome, I would have not known the diff....I better get a service manual and read it!

Thanks again!

Cheers...Greg

Back