Looking forward to RAA-West 2020

There are things happening that will impact where/when this occurs with some members here on the board. Those things are not under anyone's control, so I'm waiting to find out the resolution of said things before trying to nail down a date with everyone who wants to come.

Rest assured, I am doing Utah or Colorado next year, even if I do it alone, I'm going to be in one of those states, sometime in August or September playing in the mountains.

You say when and I'll be there. Swing through and see @breeze on the way.

By that time next year, hopefully, I'll be actually done with Mufasa.

I've had a certain upgrade path in my head for, actually, years now and I keep running into life, and it's slowed progress. I've only 2 major mods left to do now and the bikes finished, everything from here on in is cornering performance upgrading.

Sure would be nice to have it done before this event, then maybe @WyldCFH can bring the SDR and drag my ass through twisties :p

Oh, and you'll NEVER see bags on Mufasa again, it was a once in a life time thing, never, for any reason again lol.

By that time next year, hopefully, I'll be actually done with Mufasa.
I've had a certain upgrade path in my head for, actually, years now and I keep running into life, and it's slowed progress. I've only 2 major mods left to do now and the bikes finished, everything from here on in is cornering performance upgrading.
Sure would be nice to have it done before this event, then maybe @WyldCFH can bring the SDR and drag my ass through twisties :p
Oh, and you'll NEVER see bags on Mufasa again, it was a once in a life time thing, never, for any reason again lol.

So then you're gonna trailer everywhere, every day?
Or are you gonna wearing an Army duffel bag for a back pack?

Back