Looking forward to RAA-West 2020

Personally, I will never attend an event in Florida. Nothing against the people, or the cities, or the views. The weather is completely intolerable to me.

Well I meant it only as a joke. However, I hear ya on the weather so for anyone coming here do it late October or November and all is good especially if its northern Florida.

Last edited:
May I suggest Florida...west coast of course!:whitstling::cautious:;):)

Interesting as I have just been looking at the Pensacola to Carabelle coast . . .
What thinkest you?

Well I'm in for that, lol, I'm in Keaton Beach, 1 extra bedrooms and an air mattress. But I won't be back down until end of August, beginning of September. 98 along Gulf is nice, but I really haven't explored much yet.

Interesting as I have just been looking at the Pensacola to Carabelle coast . . .
What thinkest you?

Well I have driven that entire west coast. Little traffic...lots of idyllic little fishing towns culminating with the oyster capital Appalachicola (butchered spelling!).

Nice easy riding just no twisties or hills. Closest to a hill you'll find is a mole hill!:) And if you go on up to the panhandle lots of white sand beaches.

We can finish with everyone showing up at @scot in exile house! If we are quiet we might be able to sneak up on him shagging a farm animal! Anyways Steve its nice riding just thinking its not what you are used to.

Well I have driven that entire west coast. Little traffic...lots of idyllic little fishing towns culminating with the oyster capital Appalachicola (butchered spelling!).

Nice easy riding just no twisties or hills. Closest to a hill you'll find is a mole hill!:) And if you go on up to the panhandle lots of white sand beaches.

We can finish with everyone showing up at @scot in exile house! If we are quiet we might be able to sneak up on him shagging a farm animal! Anyways Steve its nice riding just thinking its not what you are used to.

Appreciate the dope, Amigo!

When I was stationed at NAS Jacksonville while learning to be an Aircraft Electrician (1971/2) we would take off every weekend with plans to go to Miami. We never made it but spent a lot of time on the gulf coast. Seems like we were drawn to Cedar Key for their Friday night mullet feast. ;)

Never made it south of Daytona Beach on the east coast. :(

bob

128 north of Moab along the river may be the prettiest stretch of road I've ever ridden. I've been through Yellowstone on a bike, IDK if you've been there lately, jammed with tourists and trailers, I wouldn't do it again myself.

We went through from West Yellowstone last July. I was surprised at how easy and idiot free it was

Back