looking for saddlebags

following up . . . I have just installed my new Tsukayu jumbos and they look even better on - the hardware is awesome super heavy duty and the bags are rock solid. . I prefer the look and functionality, size to the corbins.. I had two part paint color matched to my rocket roadster 3 metal flake black and the match is perfect. My wife came outside just as I finished the install and she said "that looks so awesome!" . Customer service was great. no problems and they arrived fast!
I feel like i have really improved the look and value of my bike and I saved $1,000.00

Has no one picked up on your Seinfeld reference yet???

following up . . . I have just installed my new Tsukayu jumbos and they look even better on - the hardware is awesome super heavy duty and the bags are rock solid. . I prefer the look and functionality, size to the corbins.. I had two part paint color matched to my rocket roadster 3 metal flake black and the match is perfect. My wife came outside just as I finished the install and she said "that looks so awesome!" . Customer service was great. no problems and they arrived fast!
I feel like i have really improved the look and value of my bike and I saved $1,000.00

Attachments

• WP_20160318_004.jpg
    WP_20160318_004.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 3
Back