****it Flippper, UB-Right-On!

Including the loss of mileage with "power" improvements. I really didn't get a real feel for the fat-bottom girl (wasn't that a Britman introduction here?) before I was making "mods". I can appreciate 40mpg...I wish I got more than 75% of that.

The truckers are trying to manage a collective strike to change fuel prices in favor of the people who once made up a Sovereign Nation with the individual pride of knowing you made a difference. More power to 'em. God bless America!

Personally, I believe there's a great deal of belief in their majority that Ron Paul IS RIGHT! Frankly, Anarchy is preferable to Involuntary Servitude. Where is the 13th Amendment when you need it?? They say that was the reason for the "US Civil War"...and the tired notion that a State has to ask to be submitted for consideration to the United Sates. It goes without say that an individual State can withdraw...Lincoln saw it otherwise (poor bastard). In the end: Those who fail to remember history will repeat it (mol "). OH! Unless they disarm us first :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXCkgz1Y-Bk&feature=related

Last edited:
Couldn't they have come up with another name? Touring.. Tourer.. Shoot, how about Adventurer, they haven't used that in a few years, or just drop Tourer from the Classic model and leave it as Classic... or anything that isn't a variation of the same word on the same model...

He fails to mention that he can hide behind the Flyscreen :D A once wash-out Navigator wannabe was buddied with me to get him through Survival School...215# can't be hidden
behind an Aspen...but, that's another story; but, I did drag his butt for miles.

I used to to be a skinny little runt that could use that as a windshield.. :) In my teens, I was 140.. twentys.. I was 155.... thirties.. 165.. Now I'm that I'm in the forties, I'm at 190.. lol but they say I carry it well.. :D

He fails to mention that he can hide behind the Flyscreen :D A once wash-out Navigator wannabe was buddied with me to get him through Survival School...215# can't be hidden
behind an Aspen...but, that's another story; but, I did drag his butt for miles.

Thanks,

Thanks for the Ideas! and the welcome!

I had a last minute change at the dealer... I opted for the 2007 Classic. The financing package I wanted ended up being for the 2007 models.:cool:

I liked the 2008 Tourer it was more streamed lined but after getting my R3 Classic, I was very happy. I got the blue with New England White. :)

The only thing I added was my Greek license late so far!!! It says My name in greek in the European license plate format.

What does the power commander really do? does it increase fuel or decrease fuel burn efficiency?

Back