Looking for a new map

Msmitch459

msmitch459
Ride
2015 Roadster
I just purchased a 2012 rocket iii roadster and it's stock. I'm keeping the pipes for now but I will install ram air, remove the secondary throttle bodies and I would like this to remove the timing retarding. I have tone ECU and cable from my 09 classic.

I am looking to remove the catalytic converter this year so a crossover pipe is needed if someone no longer needs theirs and want's to sell.
5 rocket iii 2012.jpg 4 rocket iii 2012.jpg 3 rocket iii 2012.jpg 2 rocket iii 2012.jpg 1 rocket iii 2012.jpg
Thank you

Last edited:
I just purchased a 2012 rocket iii roadster and it's stock. I'm keeping the pipes for now but I will install ram air, remove the secondary throttle bodies and I would like this to remove the timing retarding. I have tone ECU and cable from my 09 classic.

I am looking to remove the catalytic converter this year so a crossover pipe is needed if someone no longer needs theirs and want's to sell.
5 rocket iii 2012.jpg 4 rocket iii 2012.jpg 3 rocket iii 2012.jpg 2 rocket iii 2012.jpg 1 rocket iii 2012.jpg
Thank you
Cats on the Roadster are in the cans. The crossover is restrictive but doesn't have the cat like the older 3 pipe R3 did.

Beauiful bike. I think I have a tune for your setup. P. M. Me your email address

beautiful bike and pretty good looking neighborhood as well.
we should all head to your house for a weekend of fun!

Are you sure you want to remove the secondary throttle bodies instead of just programing them so they will open 100%?

Rick

Back