look no hands. but not for long??

slight wobble on mine too but i was only going about 70 kph, thought it might be the windshield, will try again at faster speed and see how it goes.

I tried taking my hands off and straight away it veers to the left no matter what the road conditions ,if im really aggressive with my knees i can just about go straight.

...add another stroke in the pulling to the left column for me ;)

I have no pulling with my Roadster at highway speeds. I have a throttle lock and have some fun with my friends while riding. You know "Look.... no hands"

I never had an issue with either of my VTXs but I don'r seem to able to control the Rocket. Not that I need, or want, to do it on a regular basis but once in a while it's cool.
I always put it down to the fact that the Honda had more of a rake angle

In my past experience this condition has been caused by a loose steering stem. Torque it back to stock specs and you should get major improvement in the tracking.

Other causes I've seen are bad swingarm bearings, degraded rear shock bushings, and one or both bad tires.

Good luck...I'd try adjusting the steering stem torque and go from there.

Hey ponters, gday to you too. Maybe someday I'll get to see your wonderful country. Bout had enuff of this one! Ha!;)

hi
. but now i think that it has something to do with the way the engine torques when you let off the throttle it has to to turn the eng. so that makes the bike go to the left. i wonder if someone has an elect cruise if it increases speed that the bike would then steer to the right?
herman

I think so but the bike seems to be pretty balanced when the throttle is being applied except when you change gears under heavy acceleration and there is a slight lurch to one side.

Mine doesnt veer off to the left but it wants to lean over to the left.

Back