look no hands. but not for long??

YOUR FRAME IS TWISTED!!!!! :eek:
Just Kidding:roll::roll::evil:
Im just ***n horrible sometimes --- Sorry

My R3R Does not veer off centre either. I could set my cruise control and do the whole YMCA thing on the highway - Not that I would someone would kick me off if I did that I am sure:cool:

YOUR FRAME IS TWISTED!!!!! :eek:
Just Kidding:roll::roll::evil:
Im just ***n horrible sometimes --- Sorry

My R3R Does not veer off centre either. I could set my cruise control and do the whole YMCA thing on the highway - Not that I would someone would kick me off if I did that I am sure:cool:

More hooning Mittzy I worry about you.

Wouldn't even try that round where I live, bloody pot holes and bad repairs in road, its a problem taking one hand of the bars sometimes. :mad:

I tried taking my hands off and straight away it veers to the left no matter what the road conditions ,if im really aggressive with my knees i can just about go straight.

My 2013 goes straight as an arrow with no hands. However, under HARD acceleration she will drift to the left if you don't pay close attention.:eek:

My 2012 r3r would pull when I first purchased it. Had the highway bars added at the first service (500 miles) and it went away. What ever it was - was tightened at the service and it stopped. Just went up an off ramp this past Sunday with no hands.

on a serious note...i know it sounds stupid but are you sitting on the bike straight? i kid you not, a mate of mine rides twisted...he argues he doesnt but he looks twisted and he leans funny.

how is your tire wear?
Its the bike Ponters as i done riding no hands on all my other bikes,as for being twisted you will have to ask my other half and as for wanking on my bike thats only done inside the garage with the door shut:eek:;):(

My 2012 r3r would pull when I first purchased it. Had the highway bars added at the first service (500 miles) and it went away. What ever it was - was tightened at the service and it stopped. Just went up an off ramp this past Sunday with no hands.

Ditto. Same thing happened to me/my bike when I changed from stock road bars to something that really provides protection. I think it has something to do with loosening the motor/frame contacts and re-tightening. Try it?

Back