Long Haul Seat Set P/N T2302130 still available ?

Unfortunately it's not available any more. Looks like Triumph discontinued this product...

Unfortunately it's not available any more. Looks like Triumph discontinued this product...
Which version do you want the 2 part version or the earlier dual seat one?
They are both built to the same comfort level.
I have a 'new old stock' dual version available but it does not have the riders backrest that is no longer available either. They come with a square plug for the hole when used without the riders backrest same as the Solo version does.

Link Removed

I want the backrest. Backrest requires longhaul seat (never mind T2302130 or A9700209).
That's why I tried with BIKEBANDIT and others.
Triumph T2302130 - Best Price on Triumph LONGHAUL SEAT REPLACEMENT KIT Parts at BikeBandit.com
Triumph A9708158 - Best Price on Triumph ADJ RIDER BACKREST L/HAUL Parts at BikeBandit.com

Present stock gel seat itself is good enough for me.
Due to no backrest available anyway I think to order the custom one...

Options like Mustang and Corbin are not interesting for me as well. Mustang backrest even adjusted will be to far away as well as Corbin one. Reason is that adjustments three are too limited. I have both for my VT1300CT. So... no more options left in fact.

I thought to purchase used seat. Some A9700209 available. But I guess I would hardly find the backrest. I didn't see it on sale for the last 5 months or so.

The aftermarket US$225 Utopia riders backrest version they advertise for the Classic R3 and R3 Touring has the correct bracket to fit these seats.

The factory Triumph rider backrests used for Classic and Tourings are identical except for vinyl upholstery color. The Utopia ones look different but look good.

The Utopia version has some adjustment available.

https://www.utpr.com/rocket.html

triumphIIItourbike.jpg

The aftermarket US$225 Utopia riders backrest version they advertise for the Classic R3 and R3 Touring has the correct bracket to fit these seats.

The factory Triumph rider backrests used for Classic and Tourings are identical except for vinyl upholstery color. The Utopia ones look different but look good.

The Utopia version has some adjustment available.

triumphIIItourbike.jpg

I found that one. For about $600.
My concern is a colour...
How it would be on white/black RIIIT...

fb71da11-3405-49d8-af5e-0c314fa9cfa9.jpg
be203d14-64a2-432f-bec6-e4ea75918f8b.jpg

Last edited:
QUOTE="Ishrub, post: 674630, member: 6228"]That is just an optional upholstery and machine embroidered letters. You can get them done in any color thread.[/QUOTE]
They’re website doesn’t work well with the Kentucky amazon Alexa I have, I can’t even find the solo seat section :banghead::banghead::banghead:

QUOTE="Ishrub, post: 674630, member: 6228"]That is just an optional upholstery and machine embroidered letters. You can get them done in any color thread.
They’re website doesn’t work well with the Kentucky amazon Alexa I have, I can’t even find the solo seat section :banghead::banghead::banghead:[/QUOTE]
The photos referred to are the custom upholstery on the accessory Triumph seats and factory rider and pillion/sissy bar backrests.

The Utopia website has a rider's backrest option for the factory R3 Classic dual seat which came with the factory rider backrest option that is no longer available. The seats are and were sold separately to the rider's backrest option which is the same as R3 Touring version backrest except for the vinyl used.
on their website Utopia incorrectly call the 'R3 Touring' the 'R3 Tour' which was a loaded version of the Classic before the R3 Touring was released.
Utopia backrest fitted to R3 Touring
triumphIIItourbike.jpg
triumphIIItourpad2.jpg

The following are Triumph factory accessory items that can use the Utopia R3 'square hole' backrests.

CLASSIC TOURING SEAT - DUAL A9708164
For use with Adjustable Rider Backrest A9708160
upload_2019-12-25_12-31-41.png

The square mounting hole system and backrest is identical on the R3 Touring optional Dual and Solo seats. Therefore the Utopia backrest with bracket for the Classic Dual seat also fits the R3 Touring Bucket Solo.
BUCKET SOLO SEAT A9708162
Shown with ADJUSTABLE RIDER
BACKREST - LONGHAUL A9708158
upload_2019-12-25_12-29-50.png

and Dual Longhaul seats
LONGHAUL TOURING SEAT - DUAL A9700209
Shown with ADJUSTABLE RIDER BACKREST - LONGHAUL A9708158
upload_2019-12-25_12-28-26.png

They’re website doesn’t work well with the Kentucky amazon Alexa I have, I can’t even find the solo seat section :banghead::banghead::banghead:
The photos referred to are the custom upholstery on the accessory Triumph seats and factory rider and pillion/sissy bar backrests.

The Utopia website has a rider's backrest option for the factory R3 Classic dual seat which came with the factory rider backrest option that is no longer available. The seats are and were sold separately to the rider's backrest option which is the same as R3 Touring version backrest except for the vinyl used.
on their website Utopia incorrectly call the 'R3 Touring' the 'R3 Tour' which was a loaded version of the Classic before the R3 Touring was released.
Utopia backrest fitted to R3 Touring
triumphIIItourbike.jpg
triumphIIItourpad2.jpg

The following are Triumph factory accessory items that can use the Utopia R3 'square hole' backrests.

CLASSIC TOURING SEAT - DUAL A9708164
For use with Adjustable Rider Backrest A9708160
upload_2019-12-25_12-31-41.png

The square mounting hole system and backrest is identical on the R3 Touring optional Dual and Solo seats. Therefore the Utopia backrest with bracket for the Classic Dual seat also fits the R3 Touring Bucket Solo.
BUCKET SOLO SEAT A9708162
Shown with ADJUSTABLE RIDER
BACKREST - LONGHAUL A9708158
upload_2019-12-25_12-29-50.png

and Dual Longhaul seats
LONGHAUL TOURING SEAT - DUAL A9700209
Shown with ADJUSTABLE RIDER BACKREST - LONGHAUL A9708158
upload_2019-12-25_12-28-26.png
[/QUOTE]
Oh, I got excited that seat looked awesome with the red in it, I know you like red on black too, like my tires :D:thumbsup:

Back