Long Haul Seat Set P/N T2302130 still available ?

T2302130_Long-Haul-Touring-Seat_White.jpg

LONG HAUL TOURING SEAT
$450.00

0.000000rating 0 reviews
Quantity

ADD TO CART
Add to Wishlist

The dual Triumph Long Haul Touring Seat (T2302130) provides superior comfort for longer rides and can be installed with Adjustable Rider Backrest (A9708158). Due to the size/weight of this item, a $25 handling fee will be included.

I called my local dealer and they quoted me over $400 for it. I called up Ryan and price is still $135. Put in my order. Reino606 how are you enjoying yours?

Anyone know of a good deal on the backrest :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pleased so far, we rode a little over 200 miles this past Saturday and didn't feel all beat up! Hope you enjoy yours also!

If you are referring to just the passenger pad for the sissy bar, I ordered one through Ryan and they are back ordered, but also reasonable for like $38. If you are referring to the riders backrest, that is discontinued not so sure where you will find one of them!

If you are referring to just the passenger pad for the sissy bar, I ordered one through Ryan and they are back ordered, but also reasonable for like $38. If you are referring to the riders backrest, that is discontinued not so sure where you will find one of them!
I called Hermys yesterday and the last long haul seat he has is spoken for. I don’t know who else may have one. I wish now I bought one when I bought my r3t nearly two years ago

I called Hermys yesterday and the last long haul seat he has is spoken for. I don’t know who else may have one. I wish now I bought one when I bought my r3t nearly two years ago
Lots list them, but have they got them? The same old problem.

Note: Longhaul Seat Replacement Kit, 2 Piece
Special Edition Only > 469415. Required: 1

Some one got lucky a few days ago on ebay New old stock for US$202;):D
Triumph Longhaul Seat -T2302130 | eBay

$380
Triumph Rocket III Dual Longhaul Touring Seat T2302130

$450
Dual Long Haul Touring Seat | T2302130 | Triumph Motorcycles

$292
Triumph Rocket III Longhaul Seat Replacement Kit, 2 Piece - T2302130 | Pandora’s Motorcycles Parts - Triumph, Chattanooga TN

£140.00
Rocket III - Longhaul Touring Seat - Dual 02
RRP: £324.99 Our Price: £140.00
td-sticker-sale.png

Shrub that was me. I saw it listed and I offered them $150 plus shipping and they accepted my offer. So, it looks like I’ll be getting one after all!
The only minor issue is that it is missing the little screw and washer shown in the picture. I think it is for the front of the back seat. I’ll just have to get the size and buy the screw.

Shrub that was me. I saw it listed and I offered them $150 plus shipping and they accepted my offer. So, it looks like I’ll be getting one after all!
The only minor issue is that it is missing the little screw and washer shown in the picture. I think it is for the front of the back seat. I’ll just have to get the size and buy the screw.
Good score!

Back