Taximan

.020 Over
Hi,
Im David a Taxi driver from London England, HD rider for 25+ yrs now converted, bought my Classic 3 weeks ago.

MyTaxi,My Harley,My Rocket

Welcome to the Neighborhood. There's a huge amount of good information to be had so take a look around....

Back Britain!!!

Welcome mate. You sure seem to be credibly fluent in english, unlike the vast majority of the London City cab drivers I had to rely upon in recent years while running business errands:D.

Hey, compliments on your HD "conversion" ;) and on your joining this great forum:bch:

Best . Jamie

Welcome Taximan,

Good looking Rocket. I like that color scheme. Look around the site, lots of ideas and upgrade pointers. Is that rain in your driveway? I can't believe that in London......Join in often.

Welcome mate. You sure seem to be credibly fluent in english, unlike the vast majority of the London City cab drivers.

Hi Jamie, dont confuse us with "Minicab" drivers....91% of "black" cab drivers (as per my picture)are white anglo saxon although there is a recruitment drive for ethnic groups to do the Knowledge to increase this percentage to properly reflect our cities diverse population, quite right too.......:cool:

Welcome

Great pictures of all your mechanical family. Did you have the scooters to practice the routes when preparing for your license? My first London car was a little Voxhall Super in 1965. Now I'm bigger than the entire car! I used to live at the Mount Royal Hotel near Marble Arch. Great memories and still one of my favorite cities.

Hope you have half the fun I've had riding the beast. You are now officially a Captain!

Back