London calling (Jam playing in the background)

cheekygrin

.060 Over
Hi folks...

Waiting for my Rocket Roadster..

Ordered untest ridden.

I have had an 08 Scrambler, loved it. Had a Street Triple - just the best bike ever.

Fancy something big and muscly, just like me, so now got two weeks to wait.

ARGHDAMMITFRAKIT

:(

Welcome, there are alot of us here wondering if there is any little mod that will up the numbers on a roadster .... seems like Triumph just did what we do on a production bike to achieve the increase. Like exhaust and tune, wondering what triples and additional fuel management could net.

well I would say you'll have a big grin if my demo rides mean anything - my Roadster's due on 1st april and I KNOW it's going to be fun. i'd never ridden a Rocket before, but this one has got me hooked! It just takes off from 1500rpm and growls (with TORs fitted) , never mind opening up at 3000+ rpm.

I don't know how the performance compares to an original R3 yet but look forward to riding with my mates (no Rockets there) on some good roads.
My Sprint ST is a great bike but the Roadster's on a different planet!

welcome to the site from new jersey by way of my vacation spot in puerto rico

Welcome to the site, give a good review of it when you take it out for it's first couple of hundred spins.

Dennis

28 dtg Dubai
29 dtg Home

With pleasure

Review and pics galore :) my pleasure.

Apparently tis on the production line being built this week... come on you northern monkeys.. :p:D

Review and pics galore :) my pleasure.

Apparently tis on the production line being built this week... come on you northern monkeys.. :p:D

LOL, you lucky Bar Steward!!!:D:D:D

I may pull the trigger too, but in the USA, either the Roadster next October, or a new old R3, there seem to be a few about for 10k/11k'ish, then fit a Carpenter kit or maybe a Turbo or SC ... keeps me out of the pub ... NOT!:p:D

Back