From my perspective, it is more than changing out the bulb. I wanted to get rid of the crap reflector and plastic lens as well. My reflector got these moisture spots on it and not being able to remove the lens made it next to impossible to clean.

Do you have a picture of what your set up looks like. I have a truck-lite headlamp and its pretty good and some led running lights but they don't add much to my ability to see in the distance. I don't have the R3T light bar at the moment but if I have to will purchase one to get more long range lighting. I live in heavy white tail deer and black bear country and I don't want to meet one if I can help it.

My motor is down right now for valve check/adjust and for chasing some wiring gremlins, BUT . . .
Lights_1.jpg Adaptive JW Speakers
Lights_2.jpg Where they go . . .
Lights_3.jpg Clearwater Erica on right engine guard. So bright, only one is needed . . . for now.

My motor is down right now for valve check/adjust and for chasing some wiring gremlins, BUT . . .
Lights_1.jpg Adaptive JW Speakers
Lights_2.jpg Where they go . . .
Lights_3.jpg Clearwater Erica on right engine guard. So bright, only one is needed . . . for now.
Thanks Im going to check into them

From my perspective, it is more than changing out the bulb. I wanted to get rid of the crap reflector and plastic lens as well. My reflector got these moisture spots on it and not being able to remove the lens made it next to impossible to clean.

It rarely rains in western Washington so we don't really concern ourselves with moisture spots

image.jpg
U
Do you have the 2 lights directly next to your large head light? I think they are 4 1/2" lights. If you do, you need to go to LED bulbs.
I also have fish eye spot lights below the head light. I don't have $75.00 in all 5 lights.

1olbull is correct in his evaluation of the lights he runs. Hard to beat buying known and tested lights. I enjoy the research of buying the individual lights. Sure, I've bought some junk that I wouldn't put on a cycle. To me it's a hobby. I caution anyone who runs inferior lighting. You have to use some common sense. I started with the indirect lights to highlight the bike. The ones that you turn on at bike nights. Lots of fun and not much cost.
Here is a photo of my front lights

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 1
Chip, are the lower Aux lights separately switched. I've got those on the stock turn signal bar that the previous owner had installed. When I install the new light bar/sidelights I'll be moving the existing down to the crash bars.

Chip, are the lower Aux lights separately switched. I've got those on the stock turn signal bar that the previous owner had installed. When I install the new light bar/sidelights I'll be moving the existing down to the crash bars.
My 2 side lights aren't Triumph 4 1/2" lights. They're aftermarket, and have both high and low beam LEDs. I wired all 3 lights to the main switch. They work as one unit. The 2 "fish eyes" spot lights are on the second auxiliary switch. Using the 5 lamps as two groups works well with the oncoming traffic. I use the complete set of 5 lights on high beam only on the 2 lane roads to combat the white tail critters. So far I've seen the 4 legged critters with plenty of time to avoid the **** things...

Back