Macrider

I,m a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride.
Ride
2010 Triumph R3T Black "Darksider" imitation 70cc motorized "Harley Davidson" bicycle
I need to get a new set of levers for my R3T.
What I want to get are the colored adjustable levers.
Not Pazzo's as they are too expensive.
I have tried searching but all the adjustable levers are listed for Roadsters and Classics and I need a pair to fit the touring.
Will the ones for the Roadster or Classic also fit the Touring? I dont want to order them and find out they do not fit.
These are what I would like but they do not have the Touring listed.Adjustable Custom Brake & Clutch Levers - Sport bike Racing Parts-Performance Sportbike Custom Levers,Rear sets,Billet Mirror,Sport bike Accessories

The ones from any other R3 do not fit the R3T.

I have been looking for adjustable levers for my bike for two years without success so if you find some LET ME KNOW PLEASE!:D

Ditto. The sellers I've contacted haven't instilled confidence at their products would fit the R3T.
I too have looked and you are all right there are none out there :(

Not being very tech minded are they machined or cast ?---- if they are machined i will see if brother-in-law can make some using the business end as a pattern but doing something with the lever end ?

I too have looked and you are all right there are none out there :(

Not being very tech minded are they machined or cast ?---- if they are machined i will see if brother-in-law can make some using the business end as a pattern but doing something with the lever end ?

They are cast but that shouldn't make a difference to a machinist? if your brother in law could do something that would be great :)

Right i spoke to him today he said he can do it :)
He has made his own for a 500 and 350 AJS he is building ,he can get the base shape water cut then mill the rest so it will be no problem .He did say i would have to wait as he is going down-under for 5 weeks soon (well he is 75 so he needs a holiday )
I will need a pattern so if anybody knows where there is a old set of levers they would be handy....................

Right i spoke to him today he said he can do it :)
He has made his own for a 500 and 350 AJS he is building ,he can get the base shape water cut then mill the rest so it will be no problem .He did say i would have to wait as he is going down-under for 5 weeks soon (well he is 75 so he needs a holiday )
I will need a pattern so if anybody knows where there is a old set of levers they would be handy....................

I've got a pair of levers he could use for a pattern. PM me and we can sort it out :)

Levers and mirrors are usually the first to get wreaked when one drops his/her bikes. Take the old levers off put them on e-bay and put the money towards the new ones.Life is short why beat yourself up over a few bucks.. I wonder which color would shift and stop the bike faster..?? ;)

Sheep Ahoy (Class 1 Lever) - YouTube

Extendable Clutch Brake Lever For TRIUMPH ROCKET III ROADSTER 2010 | eBay

Maybe this guy can help you out..

If only life were that simple :( the levers on the Touring are different to all the other Rocket models :(

Back