MrBaldylocks

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket3
Hi Everyone
Couple of questions, can you get heated seats because the wife was use to this on the Explorer and what LED headlights are people using?
Cheers👍🏼

Many after market seats can have heaters installed. Check out Corbin. Amazon has good price on day maker style LED headlights. I used The Wisamic 5-3/4" headlight with halo
5B7914D5-71A9-4BCB-95BC-6BE46FAE5FFB.png
9F276AB6-D23F-4C31-AEB4-A456446F794F.jpeg

J.W. Speakers all the way. American made but not cheap. Rode many miles at night on open highway with a lot of wildlife about. I owe my reason for being here due to the outstanding quality of these lights. If i had bought a set of Chinese knock offs would not be on here making sarcastic comments. I would have hit something that i never saw with the cheapo lights and be six feet under.

J.W. Speakers all the way. American made but not cheap.

If I had the money, I would definitely have JW adaptives. In the mean time until I have that much cash to drop on lights, I went with the Fun Love Chinese ones and they are night and day difference from the stock units.

I have a bad habit of buying American made parts over the Cheap Chinese stuff. IMG_0970.JPG IMG_0971.JPG IMG_0972.JPG IMG_0973.JPG IMG_0976.JPG IMG_0975.JPG All the above is AMERICAN MADE. Since i work as a blue collar worker i strongly believe in supporting AMERICAN JOBS. Ain't looking at saving a buck or to but do believe if we all followed my train of thought not only would we end up with a smooth running bike with quality parts but through out our nation people will have Jobs. There are other parts eternal that i can not show a pic of. Sure some parts are not available such as exhaust and cams. Even so the parts bought in respective country's support Democratic beliefs. Screw the rest. The left hand follows the left hand. Some folks claim to follow the right hand but let their left hand right the checks. I refuse to support a government that screws over it's Blue collar workers. This is not a political thread. I am just stating facts. Feel very strong in my beliefs. Enough said.

Back