For Sale LARGE batch of parts, including wheels, engine, 'Day Long' touring saddle, ++

Is this a Standard or Touring Rocket III. I know Russell Day-Long Touring Saddle doesn't necessarily mean it's for the touring model. If it's a standard how much are you asking for the seat...?

I've sent you a PM! :ninja:
This seat is for the standard R3 (fits my 2004-model!), but Russell call's it 'Day-Long Touring saddle'. Sorry for the confusion :confused:

Hi cskals!

I'm not sure - I got the engine with the R3 I bought last summer. I will try to contact the seller but I'm living in Norway and the seller lives in California. Please note that the engine, other parts (and bike) is located at a friend of mine in Palm Springs, CA,and not in Norway.

Med venlig hilsen

Jan Sigurd

Hi Jan,

I am interested in the drive shaft and the final drive. Are all the splines in perfect condition ?

Bill.
Hi Jan,

I am interested in the drive shaft and the final drive. Are all the splines in perfect condition ?

Bill.
Hi Bill!
Yes, they should be - all of listed parts has been bought used from a Triumph dealer (by the previous owner). I can send over more detailed pictures via email if you like.

BR,
Jan

Back