Keeping Your R3 Shiny

pjl52

.040 Over
Just wondering what you guys do to keep your R3 as new, in the past I have always used either Meguirs or Mothers cleaners and polishes, but am not really happy with them as I seem to have little success with removing the spiderwebbing; although this does seem more prevalent with Black paint.

Webbike world gives the Glare range of polishes a great write up, have any of you used it and would you recommend it's use, if not what brand/brands do you prefer and why?

Thanks

Peter

but seriously i sometime use a product call beats um all u can use it on leather chrome painted parts suppose to protect up to six months here is a toll free number for anyone interested 1-800-427-4463

When I originally posted pics of my Mulberry mistress, some folks went nuts, commenting about how shiny she is. I recenntly asked the original owner how he maintained the better than showroom luster and this is what he turned me on to:

Liquid Glass® – The Ultimate Automotive Polish/Finish!

Subsequently I have spoken to some serious car collectors and motorheads who swear that this is the best stuff they've ever used on their vehicles.

When I originally posted pics of my Mulberry mistress, some folks went nuts, commenting about how shiny she is. I recenntly asked the original owner how he maintained the better than showroom luster and this is what he turned me on to:

Liquid Glass® – The Ultimate Automotive Polish/Finish!

Subsequently I have spoken to some serious car collectors and motorheads who swear that this is the best stuff they've ever used on their vehicles.
Yeah, with the new water based clear coats a synthetic polymer type polish is just about the best thing to use. It leaves behind an additional clear coat of its own. I use that Simoniz Liquid Diamond spray on wipe off stuff, you can put it on just about any part of the bike, including rubber parts.
Oh, and if you've seen those scratch remover pens advertised on TV .... Those **** things actually work! Fixed a few little goofs with it.

I use Plexus spray and a couple of rags from the top of the windscreen to the tips of the exhaust. Paint, chrome, steel, glass, even the seat and in the rims it takes care of the worst the highway can throw at it.

Back