Just can't get no...

hombre

Nitrous
street races no more... must be because I finally got the headlights in.

My thanks to Ducati Designs for the sponsorship on the headlights... these are real "flame throwers". Now she's ready for paint.

man, that bike is gonna stomp all over the place.:D i guess i'll have to be relegated to the vicarious ranks and enjoy antics from afar.......

greg

spoiler

hombre, your Rocket is really looking nice as well as fast. I was wondering about your spoiler - how is it bolted onHi hombre? because the bolt pattern looks really foward that I can't see anywhere that it could be bolted on. The only place that I can see is just under the foot boards where the crash bar is bolted on. I'm making a spoiler myself and had it bolted it there but the engine must be a little off center to balace the bike because when I look at it dead on you can see that my spoiler is not centered under my radiator. I have about 2 inches more on my left that's how much off center my spoiler is for under my radiator . So could you please tell me how your spoiler is bolted on? close up picturs would be great. Thanks

hombre, your Rocket is really looking nice as well as fast. I was wondering about your spoiler - how is it bolted onHi hombre? because the bolt pattern looks really foward that I can't see anywhere that it could be bolted on. The only place that I can see is just under the foot boards where the crash bar is bolted on. I'm making a spoiler myself and had it bolted it there but the engine must be a little off center to balace the bike because when I look at it dead on you can see that my spoiler is not centered under my radiator. I have about 2 inches more on my left that's how much off center my spoiler is for under my radiator . So could you please tell me how your spoiler is bolted on? close up picturs would be great. Thanks

Cane

My chin fairing is from MotoPlan and it came with 2 brackets that bolt to the forward 3 holes that are normally used for the stock foot rails. However I had to modify the brackets a bit to use the chin fairing with the new intercooler/radiator. I think you're right that one side of the engine is farther off center than the other, because I did have to bend one of the brackets inward to make things fit... I believe it was the right side bracket. I'll take some photos for you next time I drop the chin fairing... which I have to do to tighten the supercharger drive belt.

spoiler

Thanks hombre, Look forward to see those pictures I like the spoiler but I would like to make one that comes right under the radiator flush so there is no gap I don't know why they never did that. How's a supper charger for the rocket does it make the Rocket scary?:) Hows the up keep I was told that the Rocket transmisinsion will not keep up with all that extra power that maintanence could be expensive is this true?

Back