Disabled Trike build no 3

Chariot

.040 Over
Ride
2017 Rocket 3 R modified trike to take wheelchair

Completed Trike. Not happy with my mirrors. Will come up with something better. Open to suggestions.
Exhaust system is Triumph after market. This is ok noise wise for the rider but my tinnitus kicked in big style. Fitted decibel busters. I have a standard right hand exhaust ready to fit. Looking for a left hand in good condition. Anyone out there has one ? My son fabricated new brackets for the front lockbar on the wheelchair. These bolt to the chassis for the front mount. The rear is now tied down with 2inch ratchet straps. These really inspire confidence. Tested at over 100 mph, lol does not move at all. I have now changed the rally harness to a chest harness that attaches me to the wheelchair. This is much quicker to rig up.
One of the most famous people to get Guillian Barre was Joseph Heller who wrote Catch 22. Made stunning brutal movie in 1970. He got GBS in his sixties and recovered after several years. Died a happy man at 76, having married the star who played the nurse in the movie. He was once asked why he had never written anything better and famously replied " Who has? ".
Wrote " No laughing matter " in 1986, about GBS

Back