Just can't get no...

spoiler

hombre, I forgot to ask when you said that you had to bend the right bracket to center of the spoiler, is the right side of the spoiler closer to the engine? Or is the left side of the spoiler a little different shape then the right? If you could take a picture of left and right side of the spoiler before you take it off as well as take some picture of the brackets when you take the spoiler off, I would appreciate it.

Hey Hombre, I remember you responding to one of my posts elsewhere saying that you were about 15 miles from Montpelier. It would be great to catch up with you if your going to any events around here. I'd like to see your bike in person. Perhaps the next time Waugh has an event, we can get Britman and some other local Roc owners to meet up and park together.

Thanks hombre, Look forward to see those pictures I like the spoiler but I would like to make one that comes right under the radiator flush so there is no gap I don't know why they never did that. How's a supper charger for the rocket does it make the Rocket scary?:) Hows the up keep I was told that the Rocket transmisinsion will not keep up with all that extra power that maintanence could be expensive is this true?

IMO, the supercharger is fun, not scary. At December temps it's easier to break the rear wheel loose than loop in wheelies. So far the only increased maintenance will be more frequent rear tires. ;)

hombre, I forgot to ask when you said that you had to bend the right bracket to center of the spoiler, is the right side of the spoiler closer to the engine? Or is the left side of the spoiler a little different shape then the right? If you could take a picture of left and right side of the spoiler before you take it off as well as take some picture of the brackets when you take the spoiler off, I would appreciate it.

My chin fairing is perfectly symmetrical side to side with the lower radiator pipe at center. It was the left side bracket that had to be bent outwards to fit the inside if the fairing. The right side bracket did not require bending. Photos to follow.

Hey Hombre, I remember you responding to one of my posts elsewhere saying that you were about 15 miles from Montpelier. It would be great to catch up with you if your going to any events around here. I'd like to see your bike in person. Perhaps the next time Waugh has an event, we can get Britman and some other local Roc owners to meet up and park together.

tdragger

That sounds like fun... Britman already mentioned hooking up some time. Waugh Enterprises (huge local HD dealer) is basically in my neighborhood. I used to cruise them all the time looking for V-Rods or Strokers to race, and still have rep from Ram Air days. :eek:

So now I just do wheelies back and forth on their access road. Really pisses them off. :D

Back