Jardine, D&D, Tores ????

I had British Customs on my Bonneville America which which disappeared in May when I bought my 2013 R3T. They sure made the America sound nice. Not sure if they have them for thr R3T, shocks are going to be my first modification. And that looks like it will have to wait until after my 8,000 mile trip and Sturgis.
I do not think I will have enough time to get my answer from Hagon and get them in b4 I leave on the journey July 12th.

We are going to Boston Harbor, Ground Zero, The Viet Nam Wall, across through St. Louis, Tulsa, Amarrilo, Flagstaff, San Francisco, Boise, Cody, WY, Sturgis, Milwaukee and back to Cadillac, MI. All to raise funds for diabetes research. This is our inaugural year and we hope to make it a yearly event. We will reverse the route nexr year so as to enable more people from our area to enjoy Sturgis:)

So far I am the only R3 that I know of. Come join us for all or part of the trip!

If you do long hauls, the Jardines might be a little much. I have TORS and I wish they were a little louder. Too bad V&H doesn't make the monster ovals for our R3T.

Back