I've seen something you haven't seen.

Hero Blob

Supercharged
Can am spyder touring. Not released yet. Guy is touring the east coast. Works for BRP

they already have it on their website with 3 options and the msrp's.
I like the blue color... dunno if I like the bike it's self though..
has a more upright seated position than the spyder.

I'm not crazy about the Spyder but than, it's not my thing. I ride with a guy that has a butter stick yellow one. It's ok, but not for me. I've ridden it, he's impressed with my Rocket more than I'm impressed with his Spyder but I'm not gonna insult him because I cut his hay as well and I charge him pretty good......

Getting back to the Touring Spyder, I don't care for the looks. Like I said, I'm not all too fond of the regular Spyder but the Touring looks like someone took a wood chisel with a mallet and chunked out the body lines. It looks angular and sharply defined. I like a bike that flows in compound curves...like the Rocket.

I'm not into angular, abrupt definition when it comes to body design. That's why I don't like the Honda Element or the Scion or the Mini Cooper (to a lesser extent) either.

A vehicle should flow in a feminine, cat like posture, not abrubt and angular.

I hope I didn't insult anyone, just my opinion.

Flip....you insult someone, I don't believe that's possible.

I know what you mean, the touring version of the Spyder does look pretty "boxy" and for the life of me I can't figure out what that t-handle thingamajiggy is just in from of the seat at the bottom of the gas tank.

Dennis

95 dtg Dubai
96 dtg Home

Flip....you insult someone, I don't believe that's possible.

I know what you mean, the touring version of the Spyder does look pretty "boxy" and for the life of me I can't figure out what that t-handle thingamajiggy is just in from of the seat at the bottom of the gas tank.

Dennis

95 dtg Dubai
96 dtg Home

To me it looks like a GPS mount (or for a radio)? Theres something funky to the spyders handle bars. Not a good location in my opinion.

My buddy has one a tossed me the keys one ride. I had a blast on it - it was definately different. Fun to ride every now and then, but probably would not keep one in my own stable.

Back