It's that time again

AZBBQER,
Thats what the original intent of the regional Rocket Launches were for.

Tom,
Thats why I mentioned it to Pig9r before I ever brought it (the pin idea) up on the site.
I didn't know it was copyrighted, but I did know it was a .net event,
and only wanted us to have our own patch and pin,
and another for the RAA events.
Something to commerate each event and who participates each time.

Last edited:
....Is the 'left coast' like a left nut?:eek:

Seroiusly, I could go for something in California or Washington State but whatever the date, it can't interfere with our Baxters Rally in Marne, Iowa. That' is a must do for more than one Captain on this site.....

I'm sure my Rocket would make the west coast no problem....now.:D

I'd like to do something west of Denver as well. Talk about a sore ass. That's all 3k miles from here...one way.

If I may chime in.

For many reasons, it is time to form a committee regarding RAA / Rockets Across America so that future events are agreed to and organized from one group. What started out as a fun way for enthusiasts to get together has grown into something that requires several preparatory tasks.

Scowherd, I like your document. There are a few things I'd like to suggest, but it's a great start.

It's Ok to discuss and make suggestions regarding the next RAA on this site; we just need to get the committee formed and the issues worked out before it is scheduled.

Just an update. I'm working to determine some "necessary" costs, as a basis for establishing an initial budget.

Next week, I plan to share my findings with Tom and Brian. If they are still willing, then we'll form the committee and go from there.

Committee Volunteers are welcome, some of you may end up being drafted ;)

Would it be untoward for me to suggest, if it hasn't been said before, that we look for organizational liassons from within the triumphrat.com and R3.com boards? They ride Rockets, too and I think that the whole would certainly be greater than the sum of the parts. Besides, it may help to leverage the accomplishment of all the necessary chores and duties require of such an undertaking as the RAA.

xhdskip is active on all three boards. Whaddya' think skipper?

xHombre,
Thares a "little" animosity between the sites.
Even though alot of us frequent both sites, or others too,
that just would never work.
There's history there bro.

Huhhhhhhhhh

I just dont see all the fuss

Steve has done a fantastic job on these "events"
He has worked his butt off and Katies too to get them up and going and they have all run without a hitch.

I may have missed something and if I have please enlighten me .
What is the committee for?

Like it was posted before....people from both or all three sites attend these and that is the choice of there own.
Its not mandatory it's an option.
I can see the insurance thing and everyone signing that to be responsible for themselves but other than that I just dont get it.:confused:

Back